This kitchen was bought and paid for ourselves from our savings (which are now bone dry 😂). The only items that were gifted were the black light switches and plug sockets from Dowsing & Reynolds. We received no special influencer discounts or any other gifting of any kind. I have listed as much info below as possible for anyone who might be having their kitchen done and wishes to know.
– Kitchen bought from Howdens – We went for the Clerkenwell handleless range in the colour ‘Slate Grey’.
– Kitchen worktops (quartz) from Top Marble & Granite in Plumstead, SE London
– Haier Fridge bought from Curry’s in the Black Friday Sale
– Neff Integrated Oven, Microwave and Electric hob bought from Cuurrys & AO in the Black Friday Sales
– GIFTED: Matte Black Light Switches & Plug Sockets from Dowsing & Reynolds https://www.dowsingandreynolds.com
– Instant boiling water tap (Abode) bought from Appliances Direct in the Black Friday sale.
– Flooring bought from Tapi Carpets
– Large larder unit bought separately from East Coat Kitchens (saving lots of money!)
If you have any other questions about the kitchen, please leave them in the comments section below 👇🏼
Editing by Simon
Video Rating: / 5