Up until earlier this 12 months, I regarded as myself a ‘Healthy’ individual. I didn’t get ailing very often, I ate my justifiable share of fruit and veg, I exercised ceaselessly AND THAT I didn’t smoke or drink espresso.
But I appeared to all the time be tired and my tummy at all times felt bloated and blah AND THAT I used to be about 10kg obese. So what was I doing wrong?
I had this 80/20 rule the place 80% of the time I Would be ‘Wholesome’ and the other 20%, I might consume/drink what I favored (chocolate, cola, alcohol, pizza, cheese… quite a lot of cheese, extra chocolate and so forth). Alternatively once I seem again, I Feel my Eighty/20 rule used to be more like a 50/50 rule. Hence why I felt the way I did.
So I began to search for methods to kick my ‘Healthy’ lifestyle up a notch or two and I Discovered that reducing out the chocolate, cola, alcohol, pizza and cheese helped a lot. However the important thing factor for me has been the rise in fresh, raw, complete meals into my weight-reduction plan. By that I imply fruit, salads, vegetables. Un-cooked and un-processed.
But… I Found it tedious to arrange and to eat so I hunted even additional and found out JUICING! After All I always knew about fruit juices. Principally the packaged variety But from time to time I Would purchase a freshly juiced pineapple or orange juice once I was once out.
So To take it one step further, I looked into the health advantages of every particular person fruit and vegetable. Imagine my excitement after I discovered I might do all the following:
Berry Healthy Handful of blueberries Handful of cranberries 1 cup of raspberries 1 cup of strawberries 100ml coconut water
Pineapple Shock 1 cup of pineapple chunks 10 mint leaves 5…